3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup protein caramel apple powder (about 20g)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 egg whites
1/2 cup applesauce
1/4 cup erythritol
2 tbsp brown swerve sweetener
Optional cinnamon/sugar for topping
Serving Size: 6
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with 6 liners.
2. Combine the flour, protein, baking soda and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites, applesauce and sweeteners.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
5. Spoon the batter into the lined muffin tin. You can sprinkle with cinnamon sugar before baking if you like.
6. Bake for 15-16 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn