* 1 cup (130g)baking flour
* 3/4 cup (90g) banana vegan protein powder
* 1/4 cup calorie-free sweetener
* 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
* 1 tsp. baking soda
* 1/4 tsp. salt optional
* 1 1/2 cup (3 medium) ripe bananas mashed
* 1/3 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
* 1/3 cup water
* 2 tbs buttery spread. melted
* 1 tsp. vanilla extract optional
* 2 oz. dark chocolate chip (optional)
Serving Size: 8
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
* Whisk together dry ingredients (through salt) in a medium mixing bowl.
* In a separate bowl, mash bananas and add remaining wet ingredients (through vanilla).
* Combine wet and dry ingredients, mixing just until no dry clumps remain.
* Fold in chocolate chips.
* Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or generously coat with cooking spray.
* Spread batter evenly in the pan and bake for 45-55 minutes until a toothpick or knife inserted comes out mostly clean.
* Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cut into 8 slices.
From the kitchen of: Mel Coutsouvelis