3/4 Cup pitted dates
2 TBSP hot water
1 Cup Bowmar nutrition Nut Butter
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 Cup puffed quinoa
1/4 Cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 Cup sunflower seeds
1/4 Cup Almonds
Serving Size: 16
1. Soak dates in hot water for about 5 minutes.
2. In a food processor combine dates, nut butter, vanilla and cinnamon until puréed
3. Add in pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and almonds. Quick purée so you keep the crunch (if you want)
4. By hand mix in puffed quinoa. (Otherwise you’ll turn your quinoa to dust)
5. Press into lined baking pan (approx 8×8)
6. Cool I’m fridge for about 2 hours.
7. Cut into squares, and enjoy.
8. Keep stored in an air tight container in fridge. (I like mine frozen!)
From the kitchen of: Daina Beattie