> 16 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Salted Caramel
> 27 g Swerve Confectioners sugar
> 57 g marshmallow crème
> 28 g Light I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter, melted
> 84 g caramel bits
> 60 g peanut halves
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the PSC, sugar, and marshmallow crème. Use your hands to mix it together until a dough is formed.
2. Separate the dough into three balls. Roll each one into a log shape. Then, wrap each one in a piece of parchment paper. Freeze overnight.
3. Add the butter and caramel into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20 second intervals until completely melted. Remove, stir, and let cool for half an hour.
4. Remove logs from freezer and unwrap. Use a fork to dip each one into the caramel, fully coating them.
5. Next, transfer the logs onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Press peanuts into the caramel coating, covering each log.
6. Freeze for about an hour. Remove and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson