⊳ 4 cups rice chex cereal
⊳ 4-5 ounces vanilla almond bark
⊳ 2 scoops @bowmar_nutrition PFC
⊳ 1/8 cup sprinkles
Serving Size: 4
1. Melt the almond bark in the microwave. Stop every 30 seconds til smooth.
2. Measure out 4 cups of rice chex cereal in a separate bowl
3. Once melted, stir almond bark in with chex and coat as best as possible
4. Add two scoops of protein and sprinkles to a freezer sized bag
5. Once mixed, add cereal to the freezer bag and SHAKE!!
6. That’s it!! Enjoy
From the kitchen of: Marissa Palczynski