– 45 g banana
– 65 g frozen pineapple
– 50 g coconut flavored Greek yogurt
– 14 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Banana Split
– 150 mL almond milk, divided
– 140 g frozen strawberries
1. Blend the banana, pineapple, yogurt, PBS, and 30 mL of milk in a blender. Pour into a glass.
2. Next, blend the strawberries and 120 mL of milk. Pour half into a separate glass.
3. Pour the white mixture on top, then pour the remaining strawberry mixture on top of that.
4. Lightly mix them together!
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson