* 56 g Light I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, melted
* 3 g granulated Stevia
* 8 g Swerve brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* the yolk and about half of the white of 1 medium egg
* 56 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Cotton Candy, divided
* 105 g all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 28 g Unicorn vanilla morsels, divided
* 90 g frozen banana chunks
* 15 mL almond milk
Serving Size: 2 (includes two cookies and ice cream)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a bowl, mix together the butter and the sugars. Then, stir in the vanilla and egg until well-combined.
3. Next, add in 28 g of the PCC, flour, baking soda, and salt until a sticky dough is formed.
4. Stir in 28 g of the vanilla chips.
5. Scoop out about three tablespoons of the dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet—there’s enough dough for four cookies. Keep about 2 inches between the cookies.
6. Bake for 7 minutes. When done, remove and let cool completely on the baking sheet.
7. In a blender, combine the remaining 28 g of PCC, banana, and milk until thick. Divide the ice cream into two ramekins. Freeze for a few hours.
8. Once the ice cream is set, remove from the ramekins and sandwich it between two of the cookies.
9. Lastly, press the remaining 14 g vanilla chips onto the sides of the ice cream on both sandwiches.
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson