– 50 g Chex Mix
– 14 g light I Cant Believe It’s Not Butter
– 45 g white chocolate chips
– 32 g creamy peanut butter
– 45 g mini marshmallows
– 14 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Cinnamon Roll, divided
– 12 g powdered sugar
2. Add in the peanut butter. Microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Then, add in the marshmallows. Again, microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
4. Put the Chex cereal into a bowl and pour the mixture on top. Then, fully coat it. Then, add in 7 g of the PCR. Stir.
5. Once fully coated, press the mixture into a baking pan. Put in the fridge to cool.
6. Place the remaining PCR and powdered sugar into a ziploc bag.
7. Remove the bars from the fridge and cut into squares. Place each bar into the ziploc bag and shake.
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson