1 cutdacarb flatbread (cut in half)
1 snack size sugar free chocolate pudding cup
1 scoop protein hot chocolate
1/2 tbsp of sugar free hot fudge
1 tsp stevia
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Whipped Cream (optional)
Serving Size: 2
1. Cut flatbread in half then rolled up to create a hollow opening. Air fry for 5 mins at 350 degrees.
2. Mix together protein powder and pudding until smooth.
3. Once flatbread are done evenly pour protein pudding into each churro.
4. Heat hot fudge in a microwavable safe dish for 20-30 seconds or until warmed then pour over churros.
5. Combine stevia and cinnamon together then sprinkle over churros.
6. Add whipped cream (optional)
From the kitchen of: Laura Ousley