1/4 cup avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
1/2 cup brown sugar substitute
1/2 cup granulated erythritol (or sugar substitute)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup all purpose flour
1 scoop vegan chocolate almond coconut protein
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
Serving Size: 12
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine the flour, protein, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
3. Use a cheesecloth or towel to remove moisture from the zucchini.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the oil, egg, zucchini, sweeteners and vanilla using a mixer.
5. Add the wet ingredients to dry and stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn