1 tart apple, sliced
1/2 tbsp brown sugar substitute
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp oats
10g protein Caramel Apple powder
1 tbsp light butter/margarine
Optional: 1 tbsp nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray a small ramekin or mug with nonstick spray.
3. Toss the apple slices with sugar substitute and cinnamon.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the oats and protein powder. Cut the butter/margarine into the protein powder and oat mixture until it forms into coarse crumbs.
5. Place the apple slices into the prepared ramekin.
6. Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top and add nuts if desired.
7. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the crumb topping is crispy and golden.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn