1 Low carb tortilla (use 6” circle cut from 1 tortilla)
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp powdered swerve sweetener
10g protein French toast powder
1/2 tbsp Sugar free chocolate chips
Oil for frying
1. Blend 1/4 cup ricotta cheese with powdered sweetener and protein powder.
2. Stir in chocolate chips and place in the fridge.
3. Cut a smaller circle out of the low carb tortilla (about 6” diameter).
4. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
5. Roll the tortilla around some aluminum foil and secure with a toothpick.
6. When the oil is heated, fry the tortilla on each side.
7. Allow the tortilla to cool.
8. Pipe or spoon the ricotta mixture into the fried shell and garnish with powdered sweetener.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn