– 56 g shredded mozzarella
– 16 g creamy peanut butter
– 1/2 egg, beaten
– 50 g almond flour
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 10 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Blueberry Cheesecake, divided
– 30 g blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Add cheese to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir.
3. Combine in the pb and egg. Then, mix in the flour, baking powder, and 3 g of PBCC. Knead with hands until evenly combined and roll into a ball.
4. Transfer the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out until about 1/4 inch thick. Cut into circles (I used the rim of a glass to make the circles and made four of them!)
5. Use the leftover dough to repeat step 3 until all dough is used.
6. Place the circles onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
7. In a bowl, crush the blueberries with a fork and add in the remaining PBCC. Stir.
8. Transfer the filling onto two of the circles. Top with the remaining two circles and press the edges together. Use a knife to cut an x into the tops of the cookies.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. When done, let cool slightly!
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson