• 6 cups of rice Chex
• 1/3 cup of peanut butter
• 2/3 cup of your fave chocolate chips – I used milk chocolate
• 1 cup powered sugar (I had some left over in the bag so you could probably get away with less)
• 2 scoops of Cookies n Cream protein
• 2 one gallon zip lock baggies
• 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
1. Measure out 6 cups of Chex and place in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, measure out your chocolate chips, peanut butter and avo oil.
3. place chips, peanut butter and oil mixture into microwave. microwave in 20 second intervals, take out and stir in between. I put it in 4 times for 20 seconds until it was smooth.
4. While microwaving, open your two, gallon zip lock bags and place one scoop of protein powder and half a cup of powdered sugar in each. Again, i had some extra sugar when i poured it all out so you could try with less if you want to cut down on sugar. Close the bag and shake to mix the two together.
5. When your pb/choc mixture is melted, pour over your bowl of Chex and use a spatula or other kitchen tool to *gently* mix together as to not break the Chex
6. Once covered in pb/choc, scoop half the Chex into one bag with your sugar and protein, and half into the other.
7. Close the bag and gently shake to coat your mix.
8. Pour out on a tray with aluminum foil to let cool and dry and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Sierra St. Pierre