✩ 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 cups oats
✩ 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
✩ A sprinkle of sea salt
✩ 1/2 cup of @bowmar_nutrition caramel apple nut butter (can use any flavor)
✩ 1 + 1/2 scoops of Bowmar caramel apple protein (can use any flavor)
✩ 1/4 applesauce (or pure pumpkin for other flavors)
✩ 1/4 cup honey
✩ 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
✩ as many sprinks as you want!
1. In a large bowl add the oats, cinnamon, protein powder and salt. Mix until combined.
2. Add the protein peanut butter, applesauce, honey, and vanilla. Mix until you have a sticky substance
3. Shake in the sprinkles.
4. Roll the mixture into balls.
5. Space out on a tray and plop in the fridge to harden up for 1.5-2 hrs.
6. Keep in the fridge and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Sierra St. Pierre