You will need a mini springfoam pan
For the crust…
– 21g Oreo Pie Crust
– 2 sprays of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
– 3 servings of Bowmar Hazelnut Butter
– 3 servings of Fat Free Cream Cheese softened
– 90g of sugar free cool whip
– 1 serving Bowmar Butter Hazelnut
– 1tsp Coconut Oil
– Pack of 3 Ferraro Rocher (optional) One to top off the dessert, one to use for pretty shavings & one to lay by your dessert to complete your picture (not included in macros)
Serving Size: 4
Place Oreo crumbs in pan. Use spray butter to try & reform your crust. Place in freezer.
Meanwhile, combine filling ingredients, until fluffy & a mousse like consistency.
Add filling to pan.
Place back in freezer for 15 minutes
Place serving of Bowmar Butter & Coconut Oil in separate bowls. Microwave butter for 10 seconds, & microwave the oil for 1 minute. Combine & mix.
Remove pan from freezer & add topping!
Place back in freezer until hard.
Remove the outside of the pan, using a knife for assistance if needed, to help keep the shape of the cheesecake.
Top off w/ shavings & Ferrero Rocher If you desire! Enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Dominique White