1 and 1/2 cups 2% milk
14g protein French toast powder (or flavor of choice)
2 tbsp erythritol
1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
1 tbsp vegetable glycerin
15g Imo syrup (or tapioca syrup)
1/8 tsp xanthan gum
Serving Size: 4
1. In a blender, combine the milk, sweetener, protein powder, vegetable glycerin and imo syrup.
2. Place the mixture in a man airtight container in the fridge overnight for best results.
3. The next day, put the mixture back in the blender and add the psyllium husk powder and xanthan gum. Add additional sweetener if desired.
4. Place the mixture into the ice cream maker and churn for about 30 minutes. It should look like soft serve consistency.
5. Place the ice cream into an airtight container and store in the freezer until firm.
* for best results, if your ice cream maker has a removable bucket, chill the bucket in the freezer the night before.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn