1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup (organic) cane sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1 large egg
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup Bowmar Nutrition Protein French Toast
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup cinnamon sugar for rolling
Serving Size: 26
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. With an electric mixer, cream together the cane sugar, brown sugar, and melted coconut oil.
3. Add in the egg, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix well.
4. Next, add in the flour, Protein French Toast powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Blend thoroughly.
5. Roll the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and then roll the bowls in the 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
6. Place on a baking sheet and slightly flatten with your fingers.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow the cookies to rest for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
From the kitchen of: Hannah Woods