2/3 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/4 cup sugar free syrup
2 scoops cookies and cream protein powder
2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1 Oreo thin cookie (crushed up)
Serving Size: 8
1. In a medium size mixing bowl combine oats and protein powder.
2. Melt peanut butter, syrup, and honey in a sauce pan on low heat until smooth (approximately 2-3 minutes).
3. Pour mixture into bowl with oats and protein powder. Stir until all ingredients are mixed together.
4. Once combined place on a cookie sheet (the mixture will only take up about 1/4 of the cookie sheet).
5. Melt dark chocolate chips until smooth then pour over protein bars. Freeze for 10 minutes.
6. Add crushed Oreo and cut into 8 slices. Refrigerate afterwards.
Drizzle with white chocolate (not included in macros)
From the kitchen of: Laura Ousley