– 84 g shredded mozzarella cheese
– 14 g fat free cream cheese
– 14 g @bowmar_nutrition Protein Cinnamon Roll
– 15 g almond flour
– 15 g coconut flour
– 1/2 beaten egg
– 21 g light country crock butter, melted
– 4 g granulated stevia
– Dash of cinnamon
Cream Cheese Dip:
– 28 g fat free cream cheese, room temp.
– 4 g @bowmar_nutrition PCR
Serving Size: 3
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine cheese and cream cheese in microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 40 seconds.
3. Remove, stir, and add in the remaining pretzel ingredients.
4. Form the dough into three pretzels. Place onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Melt the butter in a bowl. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in another bowl.
6. Remove pretzels from oven. Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture on top.
7. Combine the dip ingredients in another bowl. Dip the pretzels in this and enjoy!!
From the kitchen of: Katharina Garcia-Nelson