8oz fat free cream cheese
1 Dannon light and fit strawberry green yogurt
1 scoop protein strawberry shake
1/3 cup granulated sweetener
6 graham crackers
6 tbsp light butter or margarine
2 tbsp brownie batter sunflower seed butter
Serving Size: 9
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cupcake tin with liners.
2. Crush the graham crackers into crumbs.
3. Melt the margarine and combine with graham cracker crumbs. Push the mixture into the bottom of 9 of the liners in the cupcake tin.
4. Beat the softened cream cheese with the yogurt until smooth. Add sweetener and beat until smooth.
Add egg and continue beating. Add protein powder and beat until smooth.
5. Pour the cheesecake filling into each of the wells in the tray.
6. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
7. Allow to cool then top with about a teaspoon of sunflower butter and a strawberry.
8. For best flavor, chill for several hours before serving.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn