- 10g Frosted Cookie Protein Powder
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1 TBSP Almond Meal Flour
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 TBSP Almond Milk
- 1 Egg White
- 5g Crushed Macadamia Nuts
- 5g White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 TBSP Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- 1/8 Pint Breyer’s Delights Pecan Ice Cream
Set oven to 350.
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except caramel sauce and ice cream.
Spray a mini square pie tan.
Bake 10 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Remove from oven and top with ice cream and caramel sauce.