Red Velvet Cake:
1/2 scoop protein frosted cookie
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp swerve sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
1 tbsp light butter, melted
1/4 cup applesauce
Cream cheese frosting:
2 tbsp fat free cream cheese
2 tbsp powdered swerve sweetener
42g sugar free whites chocolate chips for coating
Serving Size: 5
1. In a bowl, combine all cake ingredients thoroughly.
2. Spray a large mug or small bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Transfer the cake batter to the mug/bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Allow to cool and place in fridge or freezer to chill.
4. Blend the cream cheese and sweetener to make frosting.
5. Using your hands, combine the frosting and cake and form into balls. Return to fridge to chill.
6. Melt the white chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring each time.
7. Dip the chilled balls in the white chocolate and allow to harden.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn