14 oz unsweetened almond milk
4 scoops Protein Wedding Cake
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup microwaved raspberries (raw at first)
Serving Size: entire pan
- Place a large deep loaf pan in the freezer
- In a blender or food processor, add milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add protein and vanilla extract. Blend until a thick, creamy consistency develops.
- Transfer blender contents to the loaf pan.
- Lightly mix the ice cream for 20 to 30 minutes so it doesn’t become icy for the first hour.
- Thaw for 10 minutes before eating and lightly wet ice cream before scooping into a bowl.
- Add microwaved raspberries
From the kitchen of: Melanie Coutsouvelis