- 8g Frosted Cookie Protein Powder
- 3g Coconut Flour
- 15g Pure Pumpkin
- 15g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 Egg White (3 TBSP)
- 1g Baking Powder
- 4g Mini White Chocolate Chips
- 2 TBSP Redi Whip (topping)
- 8g Smashed Graham Crackers (topping)
Set oven to 325.
Mix cake mix, egg, and enough almond milk to make a batter.
Add 2 TBSP PB2.
Spray a 5 inch cast iron pan with spray oil.
Dumb mix into pan and cook for 8-10 minutes (or until golden brown on top).
5 minutes in- pull out and add marshmallow to the top.
Melt chocolate chips (I think I used 1 TBSP)and drizzle on when the cookie is done!