14g protein frosted cookie
2 egg whites
6 tbsp granulated sweetener
1/4 tsp xanthan gum
Serving Size: 24
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Whip the egg whites, slowly add the sweetener and protein and continue to whip until peaks form (about 5 minutes).
3. Finally add the xanthan gum and continue to whip.
4. Put the mixture in a piping bag and pipe the cookies onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cookies in the oven for at least 30 minutes to dry out. Enjoy!
Store loosely covered at room temperature.
From the kitchen of: Megan Osborn