1 scoop dulce de leche protein powder
1 scoop wedding cake protein powder
3/4 whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 large very ripe (browning) banana
1/2 cup nonfat plain or vanilla greek yogurt
5 egg whites
Serving Size: 12
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor or with a hand mixer, mix the banana and greek yogurt together until smooth.
3. Fold or mix in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Separate batter into 12 muffins tins.
5. Bake for 14-16 minutes (test center with a toothpick or knife).
From the kitchen of: Ashleigh Sharkey